WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR NEWBORN’S PHOTO SESSION:
1. Please loosen baby’s diaper prior to car ride to help prevent the red indention marks on his/her legs.
2. Please dress baby in a button down onesie so it can be easily removed without having to pull over head.
3. Collect any items you want to use during the session beforehand and remember to bring them with you – family heirlooms, toys, monogrammed blankets, etc. I will go through these things you to determine what will look best in the pictures.
4. Please feed baby before coming so he/she arrives with a full belly.
5. Please bring a pacifier with you to the session even if your baby does not take one regularly.
6. Decide if both mom and/or dad will be in the pictures. If so, please dress accordingly – I recommend a black strapless shirt or tank for mom and a black t-shirt for dad. Also, please let me know if an older sibling will be present for pictures.